Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
In addition to publishing over 4,600 new books each year, Oxford University Press is a major provider of online information to libraries, institutions, and individuals worldwide. Oxford University Press produces online editions of many of its most acclaimed scholarly and reference works including dictionaries, encyclopedias, general reference material and monographs in a wide range of subject areas.
- African American Studies Center
- Oxford Art and Music Resources
- Oxford Bibliographies
- Oxford Biography Resources
- Oxford Dictionaries
- Oxford English Dictionary Online
- Oxford Handbooks Online
- Oxford Journals Collection
- Oxford Law Resources
- Oxford Medicine Online
- Oxford Reference Online
- Oxford Research Encyclopedias
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
- Oxford Scholarship Online