ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
Oxford Bibliographies is a library of discipline-focused research guides resembling an annotated bibliography, offering guidance on the best available scholarship across a wide range of humanities subjects. It provides faculty and students alike with a seamless pathway to the most accurate and reliable resources for a variety of academic topics. Written and reviewed by academic experts, every article in the database is an authoritative guide to the current scholarship, containing original commentary and annotations.
African American Studies, African Studies, American Literature, Anthropology, Architecture, Planning, and Preservation, Art History, Atlantic History, Biblical Studies, British and Irish Literature, Buddhism, Childhood Studies, Chinese Studies, Cinema and Media Studies, Classics, Communication, Criminology, Ecology, Education, Environmental Science, Evolutionary Biology, Geography, Hinduism, International Law, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Jewish Studies, Latin American Studies, Latino Studies, Linguistics, Literary and Critical Theory, Management, Medieval Studies, Military History, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Health, Renaissance and Reformation, Social Work, Sociology, Victorian Literature
- Expert scholars share the trusted sources they use across a variety of academic disciplines
- Sources are rigorously peer-reviewed and vetted to ensure scholarly accuracy and objectivity
- The user-friendly interface guides users directly to the information they’re looking for and saves time with personalized citation lists and seamless links to full-text print and online content
- High-level overviews of scholarship help faculty and students confidently navigate new areas of study
- Selectively-curated, highly-credible sources offer faculty the advanced resources they need for continued research in their area of expertise.