Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information (SCSTI) will host a conference (oa.cvtisr.sk/sk/o-konferencii.html?page_id=1991) Open access (OA) policy of Slovakia in the European context 2015 – current state and perspectives on March 25, 2015. Iryna Kuchma, EIFL's Open Access Manager will be speaking at this national conference which will address the following key topics:
- Open access as a part of Action plan Open Government Partnership Initiative in Slovakia;
- Open access and Horizon 2020;
- Strategies for repository development and data sharing in the context of EU standards for research information;
- Copyright management in open access projects;
- Addressing open access challenges in Slovakia at the legislative level;
- Open access policies in the context of publishing with Slovak and international publishers;
- National Point of Reference for Open Access following the European Commission policies in Slovakia and integration in SCSTI international projects.
The Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information (SCSTI) is a partner in the OpenAIRE2020 project (Open Access Infrastructure for Research in Europe) and a Key Node organization in PASTEUR4OA project (Open Access Policy Alignment Strategies for European Union Research).