Each year EIFL brings together national coordinators from over 40 countries to debate the latest developments in electronic content delivery, to discover emerging issues of significance to libraries, and to share achievements from library consortia over the last year.
This year's General Assembly was held in Istanbul, Turkey from 10th to 12th November. Participants from 51 countries gathered together for a truly international event.
- Programme and Presentations
- Trends to Watch Further Reading
- Related reports (Trends to Watch) Framework of Legal Standards for Cloud Services in Higher Education (SURF)
- Speed Dating Schedule Day 1
- Speed Dating Schedule Day 2
- Speed Dating Schedule Day 3
- Speakers' Bios
- Pre-departure Notes and Logistics
- GA Participants List
EIFL would like to take the time to thank all of our generous sponsors who supported the 2014 General Assembly.
CREDO & CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
TAYLOR & FRANCIS GROUP DATABASES