ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
EIFL has negotiated free access for institutions in eligible EIFL partner countries for the Edward Elgar Publishing Journals Collection. The collection includes 17 peer reviewed journals in law, economics, geography and management and leadership studies.
- Journal of Human Rights and the Environment
- Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property
- Asia Pacific Journal of Environmental Law
- Cambridge International Law Journal
- Interactive Entertainment Law Review
- Competition Law Journal
- Review of Keynesian Economics
- European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention
- Journal of Qualitative Research in Tourism
- Leadership and the Humanities
- Competition Law and Policy Debate
- Military Law and Law of War
- Renewable energy Law and policy
- European Energy and Climate
- Cape Town Convention
- Comparative Constitutional Studies
- Advances in Economics Education
Together with the e-books, the journals are hosted on the Edward Elgar Publishing content hosting platform, elgaronline. This is a single site for all of the Edward Elgar Publishing's e-books and journals.
For authors interested in publishing in Edward Elgar journals and making their articles accessible in open access, please visit this page with information about discounted Article Processing Charges when publishing in open access in an Edward Elgar journal.
Law, economics, management and leadership studies
- Multi-User Access
- Counter compliant usage statistics