ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
MyLOFT stands for 'My Library On Fingertips'. It is an app for accessing, organizing and sharing digital content and e-resources subscribed by the library. It allows users to download content and save for offline reading.
- Save content and access it offline: users can save and share content of their professional and personal interests from their library's e-resources; websites; blogs; RSS feeds.
- Access library subscribed e-resources: users can directly access databases, e-books and the latest articles from journals subscribed by the library.
- Read/follow RSS feeds: get daily news feeds & updates for your favourite blogs, news sites and websites.
- Tag and organize content: users can tag content for easy searching and offline reading, and organize content in folders for reference.
- Highlight & play your content: use text highlighter to mark or highlight, summarize and share important notes from articles/content you read.
- The auto-play and listen feature means users can listen to articles and saved content if you want to relax your eyes.
- The app is accessible via laptop or mobile phone.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIESAlbania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Botswana, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Malawi, Maldives, Moldova, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, North Macedonia, Palestine, Senegal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zambia, Zimbabwe