People engaged in citizen science, librarians, educators, and others working with school students are invited to join this OpenAIRE webinar, hosted by EIFL, about the OpenAIRE Citizen Science initiatives and activities.
- Date and time: 30 June, 13:00 CEST
- To register: Please register in advance - click here to register.
Specific topics to be addressed are -
- The School Seismograph Network and the implementation of the OpenAIRE approach to enable the school’s seismograph data collections.
- Open Schools Journal for Open Science (OSJ).
- Bringing Nobel Prize Physics to the Classroom with Zenodo.
- How you can participate in OpenAIRE's Citizen Science activities.
See the full webinar programme here.