Join this webinar on Community Open Principles: Before, During and After the Global Pandemic, which is part of the Reimagining Educational Practices for Open (REPO) Community Event Series.
- Date and time: 30 June, 1pm UTC
- Registration: You can register here.
Speakers - Dr Ana Persic, UNESCO, Dr Arianna Becerril García, AmeliCA, Dr Johanna Havemann, Open Science MOOC, and Osman Aldirdiri, AfricArXiv - will lead the discussion by addressing the following questions:
- When we talk about Open what do we mean?
- How can we navigate the different definitions of what it means to be a community and to be Open?
- How do we engage with communities and train members around Open?
- What evidence are we using of how we are addressing Open?
- How can we be more inclusive and align our Open principles to foster norms, incentives, and recognition?
- Have our understandings around Open shifted during the pandemic?
The webinar aims to include open science perspectives from a diverse group of communities, to learn from different approaches, and identify next steps that everyone in our global community can consider. More about REPO in this blog by Iryna Kuchma, EIFL Open Access Programme Manager.