ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
ASTM Compass Complete is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical information produced by the American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM International). It is an essential resource for any technical university, library or research and development centre. Students with a knowledge and understanding of standards have a real advantage over those who do not. Standards are the foundation of most of the industry sectors they will be joining when they begin their careers. Used by over 2,000 universities worldwide including 90% of The Times Higher Education's Top 100 universities it is a key resource for undergraduate students, professors/teaching staff, post graduates and researchers.
EIFL has negotiated free read only version of ASTM Compass Complete. Also discounted prices for institutions that choose to subscribe to the full download rights version of ASTM's 13,000 standards, as well as the ASTM Digital Library of 1,800+ technical e-books, 8 journals and proceedings & bulletins.
ASTM Compass covers a vast range of subjects including (but not limited to) aerospace, chemical, civil engineering, environmental, geological, health and safety, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science, materials science, laboratory testing and solar.
- Updated daily
- Simple and advanced searching
- Create favourites, bookmarks and annotate standards
- Multi language interface – 10 languages, including French, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic
- Comparison tool shows variances between versions of the same standard
- Receive alerts when updates published
- 24/7 access including remote access via Shibboleth and OpenAthens
- Unlimited simultaneous user access
- View, download & print (full download rights version only)
- Requires user registration and sign in