The EOSC (European Open Science Cloud) Future project is hosting its first series of open days from 23-25 November 2021. During this virtual event, participants will have a unique opportunity to ask questions about the inner workings of the EOSC Future project, recent developments and priorities going forward. Topics include -
- the EOSC Portal
- how EOSC Future supports scientific communities
- EOSC Future engagement opportunities
- the Digital Innovation Hub Business Pilots
- the EOSC Observatory
- the EOSC Future Working Groups
- the EOSC Future Knowledge Hub
The agenda is built around thematic sessions, so that participants can choose the sessions that are most relevant or of interest to them. Interactive Q&A sessions will elaborate on these thematic topics and session discussions.
More about EIFL’s role in the EOSC Future project.