ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The Royal Society Journals Collection comprises nine high-impact titles in the physical and biological sciences, including Philosophical Transactions A and B, and Proceedings A and B. Subscribers also benefit from access to the Royal Society's Digital Archive which goes back to 1665.
Biological sciences, physical, mathematical and engineering sciences, cross-disciplinary subjects.
- Access to nine high-impact journals published by the world's oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, which has been at the forefront of enquiry and discovery since its foundation in 1660
- Titles include Philosophical Transactions A, Philosophical Transactions B, Proceedings A and Proceedings B.
- Subscribers benefit from access to the Royal Society's Digital Archive which contains every paper published in the Royal Society's journals since 1665
- All papers are subject to stringent peer-review
- International authors - over 70% from outside the UK
- Sophisticated searching, linking via Crossref, new issue alerting, and keyword alerting
- COUNTER4/SUSHI-compliant usage statistics
- Long term preservation with CLOCKSS and PORTICO