ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The EBSCO eBook Academic Subscription Collection offers cross-searchable access to a multidisciplinary library of over 145,000 high quality, unlimited user e-books from over 490 publishers. New titles are added monthly at no extra charge. Access is via EBSCOhost which offers sophisticated yet intuitive functionality, and a wide range of customisation options, to support the needs of the widest possible range of users. A mobile interface is also available.
The EBSCO eBook Academic Subscription Collection provides broad subject coverage - from the humanities and social sciences to business and economics, and from medicine to technology and engineering.
- Fast online access to an expanding multidisciplinary library of over 145,500 e-books
- Includes titles from 490 leading publishers including Taylor & Francis, Wiley, Elsevier, SAGE, and more
- Over 56,000 titles from more than 130 university presses, including Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, and more
- More than 1,500 Choice OAT titles
- No limit on the number of simultaneous users
- Multiple authentication methods are supported, including remote access by patterned IDs, patron ID files, referring URL, user ID and password, cookies, Athens, Shibboleth and https.
- Access via the powerful and intuitive EBSCOhost service enables the Collection to be cross-searched alongside other EBSCO databases including the EBSCO Publishing Premier Package
- Rich user features including search within, note taking, citation support, browse, permalink, and flexible printing and downloading
- High quality MARC records available free of charge
- Counter-compliant usage statistics
- Configurarable checkout duration for downloaded e-books
- Configurable maximum simultaneous checkouts/downloads per user