ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
The EBSCO eBook Academic Subscription Collection offers cross-searchable access to a multidisciplinary library of over 170,000 high-quality, unlimited-user e-books from leading university presses such as Oxford University Press, MIT Press, State University of New York Press, Cambridge University Press, University of California Press, McGill-Queen's University Press, Harvard University Press and many others. Additional academic publishers include Elsevier, Ashgate Publishing, Taylor & Francis, Sage Publications and John Wiley & Sons.
New titles are added monthly at no extra charge. Access is via EBSCOhost which offers user-friendly functionality and customization options to support the needs of the widest possible range of users. A mobile interface is also available.
Art, Business and economics, Education, Language arts and discipline, Literary criticism, Medical, Performing arts, Philosophy, Poetry, Political science, Religion, Social science, Technology and engineering, and other academic fields
- More than 88,000 titles published in 2009 or later
- No limit on the number of simultaneous users
- Multiple authentication methods are supported, including remote access by patterned IDs, patron ID files, referring URL, user ID and password, cookies, Athens, Shibboleth and https.
- Access via the powerful and intuitive EBSCOhost service enables the Collection to be cross-searched alongside other EBSCO databases including the EBSCO Publishing Premier Package
- Rich user features including search within, note taking, citation support, browse, permalink, and flexible printing, Google Authentication, Google Drive Integration, Easy Chapter Level Downloading and downloading an entire eBook
- High quality MARC records available free of charge
- Counter-compliant usage statistics
- Configurable checkout duration for downloaded e-books
- Configurable maximum simultaneous checkouts/downloads per user