ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
Passport is an award-winning market research database used by the world’s top academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global business environment in a time of rapid change and increased globalization. It features millions of statistics and in-depth reports on 27 industries with demographic, macro and socioeconomic data and analysis on consumers and economies in 210 countries worldwide.
International business & marketing, economics, social studies, humanities, geography, travel and tourism, international hospitality management, food marketing, international relations
- Detailed analysis of consumer and industrial markets around the world across 781 cities, 210 countries, and 27 industries with historic data from 1997 and forecasts through 2020. Passport data is completely cross-country comparable.
- Industry analysis across fast moving consumer goods and services, including market performance, market size, company and brand shares and profiles of leading companies and brands
- Industrial makeup of the world’s largest economies, examining business to business economic influences and the forces behind strategy development, production and supply chains, economic modeling and forecasting, econometrics, data mining, scenario planning, urban economics and wealth distribution.
- Data and analysis on consumer lifestyles, population trends, and socioeconomic analysis for every country, lifestyle and consumer type down to the city level
- Timely commentary on factors influencing the global, regional and local business environment
- Surveys exploring consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours
- "Passport: Industry Research" includes global statistics and analysis for 27 major consumer industries worldwide. Users have access to historic and forecast market sizes, distribution channel analysis, company and brand share data, company profiles, global industry reports, expert and breaking news articles and more.
- Industries researched: Alcoholic Drinks, Apparel, Automotive, Beauty and Personal Care, Consumer Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Finance, Consumer Foodservice, Consumer Health, Fresh Food, Health and Wellness, Home and Garden, Home Care, Hot Drinks, Industrial, Ingredients, Luxury Goods, Packaged Food, Packaging, Personal Accessories, Pet Care, Retailing, Soft Drinks, Tissue and Hygiene, Tobacco, Toys and Games, Travel and Tourism.
- "Passport: Countries and Consumers" provides in-depth analysis on trends impacting consumers and in countries around the world, delivering an unrivalled level of research and analysis on the evolving economy, business environment, population, income and expenditure patterns in 210 countries worldwide.
- Consumer Trends and Lifestyles; Economy; Finance and Trade; Government, Labor and Education; Income and Expenditure; Industry, Infrastructure and Environment; Population and Homes; Technology, Communications and Media