ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
For EIFL members there is a choice of the following collections:
- The Emerald EMeJ175 collection: 175 management journals
- EMeJ175 plus Emerald Specialist Subject Collection: 26 engineering journals
Emerald's management eJournals are considered essential content by 95 of the Financial Times Top 100 business schools, and cover all management disciplines, including Accounting, Finance & Economics, Business Management & Strategy, HR, Learning & Organization Studies, Information & Knowledge Management, Marketing, Operations, Logistics & Quality, Property Management & Built Environment, Public Policy & Environmental Management, and Tourism & Hospitality Management.
The specialist eJournal collection in engineering is widely used within industries such as aerospace, automotive and manufacturing and includes Thomson Reuters (ISI) ranked titles Rapid Prototyping Journal, the premier journal for additive manufacturing research, and Industrial Robot: An International Journal, the world's first journal dedicated to robotics.
Accounting, finance, economics, education, engineering, health & social care, HR & organizational behaviour, information & knowledge management, library & information science, management science & operations, marketing, property management & built environment, public policy & environmental management, sociology, strategy, tourism & hospitality, and transport.
Emerald Insight uses the industry-leading Literatum platform to deliver optimized research performance:
- Increased discoverability – enriched metadata and search engine optimization
- Improved usability – with a simplified administration area, full mobile access and alignment with other academic publisher platforms
- Enhanced searching – as a result of advanced filter capabilities
- Industry standard categorization – due to redefined subject taxonomies
- Heightened security – with the latest access and security protocols
Plus a range of other benefits for librarians, users, authors and editors:
- High quality, international content – a global publisher providing you with high quality, peer-reviewed research
- More relevant articles – our article publication output is closely mapped against research trends so that we produce more articles in those areas of current or rapidly emerging interest
- Perpetual access – permanent access to research published during the years of subscription and rented access to the archive for the duration of a subscription
- No embargoes – immediate access to the latest articles
- Liberal DRM – concurrent, institution wide access with no download restrictions
- Personalization services – including user profile, tailored searches, content alerts, bookmarked titles and marked lists
- Citation management – reference linking compatibility with EndNote, Reference Manager, RefWorks, ProCite and Zotero
- Industry standards compliant – Open URL, Shibboleth and Athens authenticated, COUNTER4 and SUSHI usage statistics
- Ongoing support – full training and support including access to dedicated portals for authors, researchers, librarians, teachers and students