ABOUT THE RESOURCE
This Webinar gives insights on the use of Shibboleth, a software for federated identity solutions, and federated access management. The different sections of the Webinar are highleted below.
- Introduction by Simon Ball, EIFL-FOSS Programme Manager, 00:00:00 - 00:04:20, Slide 1 - 4
- Federated access management: UK experience by Mark Williams, Access Management Officer at JISC Collections in the UK, 00:04:21 - 00:41:44, Slide 5 - 17
- Developing Identity Federations by Brook Schofield, Project Development Officer at TERENA, 00:41:46 - 00:53:57, Slide 18 -25
- Shibboleth implementation: experience of AUCA Library by Sania Battalova, EIFL Country and FOSS Coordinator for Kyrgyzstan, 00:54:36 - 1:08:31, Slide 26 - 32
- Conclusion and question session by Simon Ball, 01: 08:31, Slide 33
Shibboleth is a means of delivering federated identity-based authentication and authorization based on SAML.