ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
International Law in Domestic Courts is a module from Oxford Reports on International Law (ORIL) that reports public international case law in domestic courts. Reports contain the full text of each decision, headnotes, analytical commentary and English translations of key non-English decisions.
Investment Claims is a collection of arbitration awards and decisions, bilateral investment treaties, multilateral treaties, journal articles, monographs, and arbitration laws.
Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law contains more than 16,000 peer-reviewed articles on every aspect of public international law.
Oxford Competition Law is an invaluable suite of competition analysis, including OUP’s key commentaries in EU competition law, fully linked with national case reports and source material.
Oxford Constitutions of the World is the only resource to contain fully-translated English-language versions of all the world’s constitutions (both national and sub-national), accompanied by commentaries and supplementary materials.
The Oxford Legal Research Library provides integrated access to key law titles in four subject areas; International Commercial Arbitration, International Commercial Law, Financial and Banking Law, and Private International Law.
Oxford Public International Law is a comprehensive, single location providing integrated access across all of Oxford’s international law services, bringing you one step closer to the perfect research solution.
International arbitration, Article 101 TFEU, Article 102 TFEU, Basic principles of competition law, Economics, Enforcement and procedure, Intellectual property rights (IPR), International Instruments / Materials, Jurisdictions, Market sector, Merger control, State and competition law, National and sub-national constitutions, International Commercial Arbitration, International Commercial Law, Financial and Banking Law, International Law, Public International Law, Private International Law, Air law and law of outer space, Diplomacy and consular relations, History of international law, Human rights, Immunities, Individuals and non-state actors, International co-operation, International courts and tribunals, International criminal law, International economic law, International environmental law, International humanitarian law, International law and international relations, International organizations, International responsibility, Law of the sea, Law of treaties, Relationship between international and domestic law, Settlement of disputes, Sources, foundations and principles of international law, Statehood, jurisdiction of states, organs of states, Territory, Theory of international law, Use of force, war, peace and neutrality
- Investment Claims:
- Arbitration awards and decisions
- Bilateral investment treaties and multilateral treaties
- Journal articles and monographs
- Arbitration laws
- Oxford Competition Law:
- Key commentaries in EU competition law
- National case reports and source material
- Oxford Constitutions of the World:
- English-language versions of all the world’s constitutions, both national and sub-national
- Individual jurisdictional commentaries and supplementary materials
- Oxford Legal Research Library:
- Leading works in each field
- 50+ titles
- Oxford Public International Law:
- Integrated access to all of OUP’s international law services (including International Law in Domestic Courts and the Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law)
- 16,000+ articles
- 16,000+ treaties
- 5,500+ case reports
- 272 years of global treaties
- International Law in Domestic Courts:
- Case reports
- Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law:
- 16,000+ articles
- 800+ expert contributors