ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
HeinOnline is Hein’s premier online research product with more than 100 million pages of legal history available in an online, fully-searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges the gap in legal history by providing researchers with access to both historic and current material never previously available online.
The HeinOnline Core Package for EIFL includes the following:
- Legal Classics Library
- History of International Law Collection
- United States Supreme Court Library
- English Reports (full reprint)
- United States Statutes at Large
- United States Code
- World Constitutions Illustrated
EIFL members can also choose to subscribe to the Law Journal Library, together with the HeinOnline Core Package for EIFL. This library contains the full text of more than 2,200 law and law-related periodicals.
Additionally, the Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (IFLP) is available. This is a multilingual index to articles and book reviews covering both public and private international law and comparative and foreign law. IFLP covers more than 500 legal journals published worldwide and includes more than 320,000 index records.
- Unlimited simultaneous access
- Monthly usage statistics
- MyHein personal research and bookmarking tool
- Free iPhone and iPad App
- Free web-based training sessions available upon request
- Legal Classics Library includes more than 5,500 works from some of the greatest legal minds in history including Joseph Story, Jeremy Bentham, William Blackstone, William Holdsworth, Henry Maine, Federick William Maitland, Frederick Pollock, Benjamin E. Cardozo, and many more! In addition to many “classics” this collection also includes rare items that are found in only a handful of libraries around the world. PDF flyer
- History of International Law Collection includes more than 1,100 titles and 800,000 pages dating back to 1690 on International Law subjects such as War & Peace, the Nuremberg Trials, Law of the Sea, International Arbitration, Hague Conferences and Conventions and much more.
- United States Supreme Court Library: the complete coverage of the official U.S. Reports bound volumes as well as preliminary prints, slip opinions, and books and periodicals related to the U.S. Supreme Court are included in this library. PDF flyer
- The English Reports delivers exact page images of the original bound reprint edition, containing more than 100,000 cases, together with the Indexes and Book of Charts. In addition, multiple navigation tools, such as a Case Locator, Chart Tool, and an Advanced Search feature enhance the ease of access to specific cases. Also included in this collection is the Statutes of the Realm (1235-1713), along with Pre-1865 Law Reports. PDF flyer
- United States Statutes at Large includes complete coverage of the Statutes at Large, and features multiple browsing and searching options to enhance the online value over the paper volumes. PDF flyer
- United States Code: this collection includes complete coverage of the United States Code dating back to inception in 1925-1926. Also includes the Early Federal Laws Collection, which represents the most complete collection of federal statute compilations prior to the US Code. PDF flyer
- World Constitutions Illustrated enables legal scholars to research the constitutional and political development of every country in the world. It includes the current constitution for every country in its original language format and an English translation, as well as substantial constitutional histories for countries such as Australia, Brazil, China, France, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and many more. It also includes constitutional periodicals, thousands of classic books, other related works such as the World Fact Book, links to scholarly articles and online resources, and bibliographic references.
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals is the preeminent multilingual index to articles and book reviews appearing in more than 500 legal journals published worldwide. It provides in-depth coverage of public and private international law, comparative and foreign law, and the law of all jurisdictions. The IFLP also analyzes the contents of about fifty individually published collections of legal essays, Festschriften, Mélanges, and congress reports each year. MyHein allows to save/bookmark search queries in Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals, please click here for more information.
- The Law Journal Library includes periodicals published in 29 countries, addressing more than 90 subject areas. Coverage is from the first issue published for all periodicals, to the most recently published issues allowed by contracts with publishers. Search is by article title, author, subject, state or country published, full text, and narrow by date. (See the guide to using the HeinOnline Law Journal Library).
- Download product training presentation (ppt)
- View product training presentation (pdf)
- View recording of product training webinar
- Product website
- MyHein user guide
- HeinOnline App
- Librarian's Corner
- Promotional posters and other library resources
- HeinOnline One Box Search Widget
- Training guides
- Video tutorials
- Help Page
- Download brochure
- Complete title list