ABOUT THE E-RESOURCE
Europa World is an interactive online library for all the countries and territories of each of the world regions. It is the online version of the Europa World Year Book and the nine-volume Regional Surveys of the World series. First published in 1926, the Europa World Year Book is renowned as one of the world's leading reference works, covering political and economic information in more than 250 countries and territories, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. The Europa Regional Surveys of the World offer in-depth, expert analysis at regional, sub-regional and country level.
Europa World Yearbook offers a vast range of up-to-date economic, political and statistical data plus expert analysis of issues affecting every country worldwide. It is available to institutions in eligible EIFL countries as part of the Taylor & Francis Database Package.
General reference, politics, international relations, geography, social sciences, history
- 250 countries and territories are covered by detailed surveys with information on the latest analytical, statistical and directory information
- Over 2,000 international and regional organizations are listed on the site; information includes their contact information, structure, budget and related entities among other data
- Updated bi-weekly to reflect the most recent political changes and developments
- A full range of sophisticated search and browse functions, allowing enhanced accessibility to the data-rich content
- The ability directly to compare multinational statistics in graph and tabular form
- Interactive visual features, including maps, flags and downloadable graphs
- Impartial coverage of issues of regional importance from acknowledged experts
- A vast range of up-to-date economic, political and statistical data
- Book and periodical bibliographies direct you to further research
- Extensive directory of research institutes specializing in the region
- Ability to search by content type across regions
- Thousands of click-through web links to external sites